We present diesel gensets produced by the Austrian company Hitzinger with middle voltage alternators (6,3 kV and 10,5 kV).
The Austrian producer Hitzinger has more than 60 years of experience in manufacturing of alternators, diesel gensets, UPS systems, electrical converters, power supply equipment for airport, railway etc. One of peculiarity of the company is not only manufacturing of standard serial products but also a solution’s development and production according to individual requirements of customers. More than 80% of products are exported worldwide.
Diesel Gensets Serie G Power:
- Stationary version
- Canopy version
- Container version
- Mobile version
Diesel gensets are assembled with diesel engines of famous branded manufacturers – MTU, Deutz, Volvo, Mitsubishi etc - and Hitzinger alternators (own product of Hitzinger). As control system also the own product of company will be used – Hitzinger Acon.
- Output: 10 kVA up to 3300 kVA;
- Voltage: 400 V up to 11 kV;
- Frequency: 50 Hz, 60 Hz, 200 Hz, 400 Hz.
- The latest engine technology: stage IIIA up to stage IV, additional emission optimization through cutting-edge exhaust gas cleaning technologies.
- Versatile ancillary equipment: monitoring of alternator winding temperature, anti-condensation heating, special voltage setting range, and much more.
- High-performance microprocessor technology: system control via color touch screen panel. Specially developed modular processor control for user-optimized operation, even for highly complex systems.
- Interfaces: TCP/IP, WLAN, SMS-GSM as well as other communication interfaces for simplified system monitoring and control.
Open Diesel Power Station
Containerized Diesel Power Station
Mobile Diesel Power Station